Every year, we are excited to recognize members for their exemplary efforts and contributions to advance quality and safety within the health and wellness industry. These award winners are both a recognition of the member organization’s dedication and the award winner’s commitment to continuously lead by example and embodiment of the GRMA’s vision.
- All nominees must be a GRMA member
- Individuals and/or groups may be nominated
- Members can be nominated for more than one award
- All nominations must be submitted by a GRMA member via email to email@example.com on or before October 1, 2021.
- Each nomination must include:
- Nominee’s Name (For group nominations, include all names.)
- Nominee’s Email (For group nominations, include all emails.)
- Why they are being nominated. The narrative of accomplishments must focus on the nominee’s/nominees’ distinct contributions, how they exceeded normal GRMA member expectations, and the specific impact of their contributions.
- All nominations will be reviewed by the Summit and Recruitment Committee. Winners will be announced at this year’s summit.
Open To All Members:
GRMA Ambassador – This member is a strong advocate of the GRMA who is continually promoting advancing the GRMA’s Vision – Advancing Global Quality & Safety Standards Together. The member is looking at future challenges and, issues, and is coming up with collaborative solutions for the betterment of the industry and the safety of the global community.
Open To All Members Participating Within Committees, Taskforces, or Workgroups:
GRMA Champion – The member who is awarded this extraordinary achievement has sustained an exceptional level of performance. They regularly provide outstanding contributions, demonstrate superior skill, and offer technical expertise in quality and safety within a GRMA Committee, Taskforce, or Workgroup.
GRMA Leadership – This award is dedicated to a Committee, Taskforce, or Working Group Chair who embodies collaboration by the inclusion of ideas from others. They continually inspire the broader group to have rigorous technical discussions. Displays a remarkable level of competence, credibility, and administrative management. They function as a significant resource to their team within the quality and safety field.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.