Over the upcoming months the GRMA with the help of our sponsors are looking to bring exciting content that we’d normally share during our annual summit directly to your computer.
- August 20 – 1:00-2:00pm EST–Learning Session: Employee Protection/Masks
- Presenter: Kim Trautman, Executive Vice President of Medical Device Services, NSF International
- Know Your Masks – We’ve all heard of the benefits, but come find out what mask is right for you and your business environment.
- Review of mask types:
- Medical and surgical
- DIY cloth coverings
- The information covered will help you decide which face mask to choose as part of your COVID-19 risk mitigation plan and for your own personal use.
- September 8 – 1:30-2:30pm EST–Learning Session: Business Continuity/ Supply Chain Management Best Practices
- Presenter: Paul Damaren, Senior Vice President, Food Safety & Supply Chain, PJRFSI
- COVID-19 is continuing to challenge our systems in a number of ways; hear from an industry expert on best practices. The session is intended to cover the following:
- Supply Chain Management & Business Continuity Overview
- Building a Robust Audit Program
- Risk Considerations
- Supplier Selection & Approval Process
- Supplier Monitoring & Managing Considerations
- Use Automation to Benchmark
- September 24 – 1:30-2:30pm EST–Learning Session: Operating During COVID-19 – Helping Manufacturers & Retailers Minimize Risks and Provide Reassurance
- Presenter: Paul Medeiros – Managing Director, Consulting and Technical Services, NSF International
Retailers and manufacturers can face unique challenges when it comes to protecting their employees and customers during the pandemic. In these businesses, even a small outbreak can dramatically reduce production or ability to operate, or cause a complete facility shutdown, due to isolation requirements when workers are exposed to the virus.
NSF has a number of best practices to offer as continue assessing and developing COVID-19 prevention and reopening plans for businesses and workplaces around the world – from iconic fast food restaurants and popular hotel chains to office buildings, manufacturing facilities and museums – this session is to help highlight a number of these best practices to help your organization.
- October 29—1:30pm – 2:30pm EST – Learning Topic: Audit of the Future
- Technology is changing manufacturers quality systems, hear from Jozef Jamrich, CTO of Repositrak, about how technology can augment and advance compliance activities
- November 10—1:30pm – 2:30pm EST– Learning Topic – Machine Learning (Amazon)
- Hear how the industry is using machine learning to continually improve quality/consumer safety