Over the upcoming months the GRMA with the help of our sponsors are looking to bring exciting content that we’d normally share during our annual summit directly to your computer.
- August 20—1:00pm – 2:00pm EST- Learning Session: Employee Protection/Masks, NSF International, Kim Trautman
- Know Your Masks – We’ve all heard of the benefits, but come find out what mask is right for you and your business environment. Kim Trautman, Executive Vice President of Medical Device Services at NSF International, will review N95 masks, K95 masks, medical and surgical masks, and DIY cloth coverings. The information covered will help you decide which face mask as part of your COVID-19 risk mitigation plan and for your own personal use.
- September 8—1:30pm– 2:30pm EST– Learning Session: Business Continuity/ Supply Chain Management Best Practices, Paul Damaren of PJRFSI
- COVID-19 is continuing to challenge our systems in a number of ways; hear from industry experts on best practices for business continuity plan and supply chain management.
- September 24—1:30pm – 2:30pm EST– Learning Topic: Re-Open Stay Open, NSF International
- Hear from industry experts on the best practices related to COVID-19 preventative measures. NSF understands businesses don’t need more guidelines – they need practical, step-by-step directions that are both easy to execute and put science-based solutions in place.
- October 29—1:30pm – 2:30pm EST – Learning Topic: Audit of the Future
- Technology is changing manufacturers quality systems, hear from Randy Fields, CEO of Repositrak, about how technology can augment and advance compliance activities
- November 10—1:30pm – 2:30pm EST– Learning Topic – Machine Learning (Amazon)
- Hear how the industry is using machine learning to continually improve quality/consumer safety